Locations: Greater Manchester, South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire!
ONLINE Training Starts Soon
Training through the online virtual classroom with live trainers
Whilst you’re at home during this difficult time, add some focus to your day and gain new skills to prepare yourself studying from home before returning to work.
We offer Accredited Package Qualifications from NCFE and Highfield awarding bodies, and we work in partnership with JOB CENTRE PLUS which covers the following courses. All the courses will have to be completed to obtain Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
MANDATORY CREDITED COURSES
Level 2 – Team Leading (5 Days)
Level 3 – Emergency First Aid (1 Day)
Level 2 – Health & Social Care (15 Days)
Level 2 – Warehousing (10 Days)
Level 2 – Cleaning (8 Days)
Criteria for Enrolment:
- Need three form of IDs’ during online enrolment – National insurance number, bank statement, address identification, benefits document/s, full driving license and passport and so forth.
- All members enrolling in the above course must be legally resident in UK and EU member states.
- Must be 16 + years of age
- Unemployed or economically inactive
- There will be no upper age limit.
- All course material will be given to each learner for free.
Look forward to your participation and should you have any enquiries please contact: