IQA Regulated Courses:
Quality Assurance is embedded in all of our processes, products and services. Quality Assurance guarantees the integrity and value of our qualifications and/or assessments throughout their life cycle.
Quality is at the heart of the design and delivery of The UK Training College (UKTC) qualifications and programmes.
A clearly defined and devised quality assurance strategy helps to ensure quality in all aspects of delivery and assessment. To achieve this, UKTC ensures that quality assurance is factored in at the planning stage of programmes of learning.
Our Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), Mr David Nicol is one of the key players in quality assurance for qualifications, within both national frameworks and within each TQUK Approved Centre.
David Nicol will ensure that the requirements of national standards have been reliably met.
In summary, UKTC IQA’s role is to:
- Monitor the standard of the assessment process
- Plan, operate and evaluate internal assessment and quality assurance systems
- Sample Learner evidence and assessor feedback
- Undertake observations of assessment activities
- Lead standardisation activities
- Identify any issues, trends or training requirements
- Ensure all policies within a centre are adhered to
David Nicol will keep record and report on all sampling and monitoring that is carried out and undertaken in sufficient detail to justify our assessors ‘decision-making process. However, underpinning all IQA activity is the validity of the internal quality assurance sample.